LINKRESH is a Certified for Dynamics packaged solution designed and developed to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, AX and D365.
The Microsoft Dynamics development environment provides the ideal technology base to deal with the changing requirements of the challenging fresh produce supply chain industry. The operational flexibility it provides is a key differentiator in enabling companies in the fresh produce sector to accelerate the velocity of their supply chains.
Adding the LINKFRESH advanced fresh produce specific functionality together with the LINKFRESH mobility suite provides management with full visibility of product and processes throughout the entire supply chain.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
If your business is growing and ready to take on more opportunities, Dynamics NAV can help. An easily adaptable enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, it helps small and medium-sized business automate and connect their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting and inventory management.
- Financial management and accounting – Manage your cash, assets and banking.
- Supply chain, manufacturing and operations – Track and manage your production, inventory, orders and vendors.
- Sales and service – Manage your contacts, sales opportunities and service contract.
- Project management – Create estimates, track projects and manage capacity.
- Business intelligence and reporting – Get a holistic view of your business and make informed decisions.
- Support for international currencies – Compete globally using multiple currencies and languages.
- Flexible deployment – Deploy on-premises or in the cloud, whichever model best fits your business.
- Work how and where you want to work – Dynamics NAV works like the familiar Microsoft Office tools you already use, working seamlessly with Outlook, Word and Excel to help you complete common tasks right from your Inbox. And you get the same powerful capabilities across iOS, Android and Windows platforms for a consistent, more secure experience across your desktop, laptop and mobile device. So you get things done wherever you need to work.
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX is the on-premise enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for your enterprise. It provides the comprehensive, core functionality you need – financials, human resources and operations management – to run efficiently, make smart business decision and engage your customers on a global scale.
- Warehouse management – Automate warehouse processes to reduce operational costs.
- Transportation management – Get global transportation planning and freight reconciliation.
- Budget planning – Create easy-to-use budget plan worksheet templates for Microsoft Excel.
- Modern point of sale (POS) – Engage with rich clienteling, real-time inventory lookup and back-office capabilities.
- Demand forecasting – Improve forecasting accuracy to boost product availability and minimise inventory costs.
- Human resources – Get complete functionality with payroll analytics, position forecast, reporting and benefit updates.
- Master data management – Increase the consistency of your data across your organisation and deployments.
- E-commerce and social media – Build campaigns and engage customers through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
Drive big growth for big business- make data driven decisions with a complete set of enterprise resource planning (ERP) tools to provide global visibility, scalability and digital intelligence.
- Make smarter decisions – Use modern, intelligent ERP system tools that uncover real-time insights and information to help you make fast, data-driven decisions.
- Transform your business – Improve business planning and execution while getting quick time to value to help you stay ahead of the competition.
- Grow at your pace – Scale operations globally in the cloud to meet changing business needs—while integrating legacy systems to make full use of existing investments.
Finance – Fast-track your business performance
Get a live view of all your numbers and data analytics from Dynamics 365 for Operations. With this Microsoft ERP system, you get the relevant information you need to deliver strategic, data-driven insights to key departments.
- Gain immediate financial insights
- Drive corporate strategy and growth
- Decrease debt through efficient collection management
Manufacturing – Work smarter with connected operations
Get ERP system continuity for visibility across connected distribution, customer service, sales, and marketing systems. Innovate your products and processes to meet rising expectations.
- Simplify production floor management
- Accelerate product introductions
- Offer flexibility in delivery alternatives
Retail – Deliver exceptional customer experiences
Give your salespeople the product and customer information they need to provide immediate, personalised service—across social media, mobile sites, stores, and other retail touch points.
- Deliver customer experiences that inspire loyalty
- Move products smoothly from procurement to sale
- Merchandise your products more effectively
Cloud services – Roll out powerful ERP tools
Get real-time information on almost any device, at any time. Simplify and accelerate business process changes, seamlessly integrate with legacy systems, and scale globally with Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Enable rapid business transformation
- Cost-effectively support your IT needs
- Grow at your own pace
Our fresh produce, industry specific, LINKFRESH ERP solution is available on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, AX and D365.