LINKFRESH Announces New RAPID Deployment Methodology
Significantly reducing the time it takes to deliver a Fresh Food ERP Solution.
20 September, 2017, Cambridge, UK;
LINKFRESH, the leading global provider of supply chain solutions for the fresh food industry, has announced the introduction of a new RAPID Deployment Methodology that will allow customers to gain the benefits of a fully integrated Fresh Food ERP solution twice as quickly as the industry ‘norm’.
Immediately available, the new methodology is based on a pre-configured solution tailored for Fresh Food Operations, and will allow customers to adopt ‘industry best practice’ for a considerably reduced cost.
The LINKFRESH RAPID Deployment offering is a bundled fixed-scope solution of software and services that delivers a rapid deployment in a structured, repeatable and prescriptive manner.
A number of deployment accelerators are included as part of the RAPID Deployment Methodology, including:
- Functional questionnaires to determine package configuration parameters.
- Business process guides.
- Software setup recommendations and pre-built foundation data.
- Train-the-trainer guidelines with recommended training plans, practical exercises and template agendas.
- Project management tools, including template project plans, statements of work, agendas and test scripts.
- In addition, optional add-on services such as customisations, migration services or infrastructure consultancy, can be included to accommodate varied customer requirements and operational scenarios.
Jonathan Tole, Director of Jonathan Tole Consulting, commented, “This approach is long awaited and is a win-win offering for LINKFRESH customers for several reasons. Their LINKFRESH solution is delivered using a best practice, templated, time efficient methodology, enabling them to realise the benefits of their ERP solution in a much shorter timescale. Moreover, the end result will be a futureproof, industry specific, ERP solution which is delivered in a standardised “out of the box” manner with minimal customisation. This means that any future upgrades are highly efficient allowing LINKFRESH customers to continue to benefit from the very latest technology developments, ongoing compatibility with Microsoft Office and added features and functionality.”
For more details of ‘RAPID’ and the LINKFRESH suite of Fresh Produce ERP Solutions, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.